8/05/2012

Designer Outlet Berlin


During my trip to Berlin I visited the Designer-Outlet-City. I was totally impressed, the brands offers discounts between 50-80%. There are outlet stores from Tommy Hilfiger, Joop!, Diesel, Liebeskind Berlin, Lacoste, Mango, Fossil, watch station international with brands like Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs and much more. Every building in this little town has a different Mediterranean style, beautiful little coffee shops and a delicious crêpe stand.

Picture 1: I am in front of the Hugo Boss outlet that will opening soon
Picture 2: the beautiful Diesel Outlet
Picture 3: interior at Tommy Hilfiger outlet
Picture 4: my comfy shopping outfit, top by Gina Tricot, jacket by COS, bag by Hallhuber, leather trousers and sandals by ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment